ASGO was founded in 1996 by a group of volunteer parents to better assist families of children and adults with autism in the Central Florida area. The mission of ASGO is that all individuals within the autism spectrum will be provided a lifetime network of opportunities to become fully accepted, included, and actively participating members of our community, through family support, education, advocacy, and public awareness.
ASGO is a not-for-profit organization. The organization is open to parents, children, professionals, friends, and individuals within the autism spectrum.
Benefits of membership include:
- E-mails on at least a weekly basis that keep you informed of autism issues, as well as, activities, meeting, and social opportunities.
- Social skills groups for individuals with autism ages 2-adult
- Social events –activities that bring all members of the family together in a fun and relaxing activity
- Sea of Dreams – our annual autism awareness day at Sea World. Your membership will get you advanced ticket purchase.
- Adventures in Autism Day at one of our local hotels and/or attractions. Your membership allows you to participate.
- Awareness Opportunities that help spread the word about autism.
- Annual Fee of $40 for the immediate household members.
- And MORE
If you would like to join us, please complete the form below.